I like to call this as the flags of freedom. I know it’s not what exactly it is called but the feeling I am having now makes me love to think that these red flags are flags of freedom.
I just finished talking with someone who matters much to me for the last nine years. It was a good talk. Two responsible and sensible individuals talking. Though my heart feels like it was crumpled, yet it feels good to tell him that am moving on, as I can’t just be forever an option when the weather is favorable. OH well, I believed him when he says: am the best thing that ever happens in his life. Much more more I believed that whoever my “he” is — he is the luckiest one.
All I can say is that, wherever my life leads me from now on, I am sure it’s leading to somewhere better – home!
It’s red hot Thursday again! Not that my heart is bleeding. No…my heart is singing!
1. This is a photo meme, sharing any photo with anything red in it.
2. Copy this code to be included in your post:
<a href=”http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n302/arlene723/REDHOT%20THURSDAY/?action=view&current=resized.png” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n302/arlene723/REDHOT%20THURSDAY/resized.png” border=”0″ alt=”Photobucket”></a>
3. Leave your post’s url in the linky provided
4. Visit each participant ^^ It would be more fun
5. I will not be full time online but I will make sure to visit each one within the week, before the next entry will be up.